Welcome to The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Center for Self-Optimization

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChairmanLMAO

Can't change my avatar

I just signed up and all of the sections won't show besides this.. I also can't start my own topic for some reason.. anyone know what to do? Help would be much appreciated!

10 minutes ago, EvanMG23 said:

I just signed up and all of the sections won't show besides this.. I also can't start my own topic for some reason.. anyone know what to do? Help would be much appreciated!

To be able to create a thread you need at least three positive reputation points on in-topic posts. For the other question I don't know precisely why the main section would not show up for you, as I cannot see your screen and see no reason why it wouldn't be there, except maybe that the section is collapsed and needs to be expanded.

It may be hard to see depending on your screen's brightness but do you have the option that's within the red box? If not, I wouldn't know how to help further without seeing a screenshot to understand why it's not showing up on your end.

2016-12-05 15.39.37.png

30 minutes ago, CosmEffect said:

Before I signed up there were sections like spirituality, science, book club, etc. Now that I signed up the only section is site/news help 

@EvanMG23the organization of the sections was recently condensed down to only Family Talk, Writer's Warren, and Podcast Episodes. Are those three still there? If so, those are now all the sections there is in the main forum. 

56 minutes ago, CosmEffect said:

To be able to create a thread you need at least three positive reputation points on in-topic posts. For the other question I don't know precisely why the main section would not show up for you, as I cannot see your screen and see no reason why it wouldn't be there, except maybe that the section is 

It must have a been a problem with my phone on the forum.. i'm on my macbook now and all the other sections are up..

@ChairmanLMAO, apologies for that.

As far as I know, on your profile page there should be the option to change your avatar in the top-left corner of the page, like in the following image. If it's not there, you could share the image you of your choosing, as long as it's under 0.05MB, and have someone such as much myself change it for you. I do not know why you don't seem to have the option to do so and can't find any info on why not. 

2016-12-06 20.32.58.png