Welcome to The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Center for Self-Optimization

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rokazulu

Aura Mystica (podcast about mystical things)

71 posts in this topic

guise what bout the podcast tho? Is it entertaining and stuff?

I was thinking of getting guests that talk even more beyond the fringe than what I am used to. Like channeling of aliens, or crystals or auras or something out of the ordinary that is hard to talk about because no one accepts. I want to go in that hole of what I cringe to talk about and then talk about it.

@Rokazulu Flat-earthers? White supremicists? Extreme conspiracy theorists? Jihadist? People who think Star Wars is better than Star Trek?

1 hour ago, pattmayne said:

@Rokazulu Flat-earthers? White supremicists? Extreme conspiracy theorists? Jihadist? People who think Star Wars is better than Star Trek?

Well, first I need to be a little interested in the topic. Then I can discuss it.

I've been subscribed and really enjoying your shows - keep it up!

Would love to hear some more along the lines of episode 1

@Rokazulu,

by jove, will not taking a psychedelic without first taking a krishnamurti further conflict the mind of the sir?  

I decided to make some fan art after the latest episode. And yes, that is amethyst and a flat image of a merkaba.

2017-06-16-19-49-41.jpg

@Rokazulu What do you think of your episodes so far? What's your favorite one?

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, tyqo said:

@Rokazulu What do you think of your episodes so far? What's your favorite one?

Well, not that I am pandering, but the ones I enjoyed recording the most were all duncan forum members. So 1,2,4, and 9. 

Those conversations all flowed better than the rest. The two solo casts EP 7,12 allowed me to "shed skin" so to speak, which felt good for me to do. I really enjoy doing solo-casts and will do more. 

50 minutes ago, CosmEffect said:

I decided to make some fan art after the latest episode. And yes, that is amethyst and a flat image of a merkaba.

WHAT THE FUCK man is that Metatron's cube in the middle? I didn't even talk about this, but I had a vision of metatron's cube after I left the forest in Koriyama, Japan. I only saw the intersections of the cube as bright white lights that were rotating clockwise and didn't think anything of it, until I saw an image of the geometry when I got back home. Crazy synch man and amazing artwork. I appreciate it!

By the way, for anyone interested. New episode is up here. 

https://soundcloud.com/rokazulu/amtesc

Edited by Rokazulu

@Rokazulu, It's kind of funny. In putting that Merkaba/Metatron's Cube/Sacred geometric pattern in there, there was a hope that there would be some sort of synchronicity with, it like you said you were hoping for in that episode to just shared. And it worked!

That TReb episode was quite fascinating and I'm glad I relistened to it recently. I was trying to understand it all and I'm sure there is a lot there you may find helpful to the podcast if you get more guests on (*fingers crossed* and *hint, hint*).

I'm highly curious though. If you were to speak your own mind more on these, what would you desire to get deeper into? I'm enamored by how you have something you wish to express and I'm looking for a weed to when you will get into it all as thoroughly as you'd like.

@CosmEffect you killed that. Beautiful!

@Rokazulu heading to the Renaissance Fair this afternoon and it's a bit of a drive. You just gave me my road trip material. Can't wait. You already know my metaphysical boner for you pulses strongly!

Posted (edited)

On 6/16/2017 at 11:02 PM, CosmEffect said:

That TReb episode was quite fascinating and I'm glad I relistened to it recently. 

MMMM-Yessssss!

On 6/16/2017 at 11:02 PM, CosmEffect said:

I'm highly curious though. If you were to speak your own mind more on these, what would you desire to get deeper into? I'm enamored by how you have something you wish to express and I'm looking for a weed to when you will get into it all as thoroughly as you'd like.

There are myriads of concepts! I just listened to Duncan on Aubrey Marcus's podcast and he actually espoused one concept of channeling your higher self into your current perception of time. Since time is an illusion, that higher self exists outside it and is the inevitability of your perfection. He talks to you now, and I believe this is where all synchronicity originates from, at least within this physical emanation of reality. 

On 6/17/2017 at 7:31 AM, ShoesMelloy said:

Heading to the Renaissance Fair this afternoon and it's a bit of a drive. You just gave me my road trip material. Can't wait. You already know my metaphysical boner for you pulses strongly!

You'll enjoy it. Since you are inextricably linked to hip-hop, that means the throat chakra has to be one of your strongest suits. I go deep into expression on that one. (As I do with most of my podcasts)

Edited by Rokazulu

Still jus sittin here wishing to be invited on...

Kiddin 

I vote/suggest an episode with uiu cuz her arts tite and her cat has an interesting story

Most recent episodes killer folks get on it; Aura Mystica EP13: "A Conversation With Myself"

X

Posted (edited)

Aura Mystica podcast thread is DEAD

Long live the Aura Mystica podcast!!

Edited by Rokazulu

My guests are all delaying their conversations with me (and one where I don't wake up early enough to talk to them since they live in japan).

This just means there will be others who seek the undying intrigue in the days to come, for there is a purpose that needs to be fulfilled here. A boundless purpose yet unborn in the womb of time.............!!

This podcast is great! Keep em' coming.  If you ever need a guest who is a trickster counter culture artistic mystic, let me know ;)

Just finished Ep16. I took notes hoping to contribute to the discussion. I don't know if/when I will get around to it so I thought I'd put the notes here for now.

The notes are chronological. It's well worth a listen.  

childhood: reset each day - bouts of bliss

caution around thinking people enjoy suffering

free will - blame responsibility choice change 

ridicule, channeled, feeling fooled scams ->science ab 

love wisdom -> know self - all else morphing ground.

you exist primal fact

freedom, individual bubbles - wing suits, penguins, fly from the ground first 

your brother loves you

all one, I have been other things in dreams

the programming is choices down a choice tree of possibility, graph search 

your brother wants to be lucid 

"everything is consciousness to meeeee, to meeee"

reality is lazy loaded, perception is a trigger, object permanence is faith is a tendency to stay on the local branch 

allocate deallocate 

simulation 

god is defined 

all into one -> rupert sheldrake 'oh'

extra normal 

synesthesia 

auras, magnetic fields, resonance  

what is the difference between experience?

gateway loosening of grasping for 'reality' opening of opportunity for reconstruction 

reprogramming 

conspiracy theory 

belief as a tool -utility, empowerment

discerning truth

I see what you're doing with the insistence on not telling people what to do

red pill -suffering, not feminism, confidence  

fishing with what type of bait?

state of being is primary, belief is central, metaphor is all 

meaning in life: nihilism childish?

nihilism as feeling 

death, ego death

zen hoax?

scientology

what are you sacrificing? at what cost?

create reality belief 100% to be leak proof (victim, suffering) 

tricking yourself? belief as tools

thoughts -> emotion -> belief -> knowing  (unbreakable)

I felt like you said it so clearly 

clean clear awareness 

belief as definition 

stop thought 1 min

e-motion 

alchemy internal external

permission slips

belief vs faith/know

zeta (-1) = 1+ 2 + 3 +... = -1/12