Welcome to The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Center for Self-Optimization

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DinduNuffin

THE KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE!!! WIN BIG BIG MONEY!!!

608 posts in this topic

@mike

sir surely the self exists in its illusory state?  it seems we are discussing now are we not?  that is, we meet each other equipped with language, certain propensities, beliefs, discernments, fears, frustrations, and the rest of it.  so it seems that while the self certainly falsifies perception, it is quite real in another respect.  that is, it is real mechanically.

now sir would you have joined this forum if you did not relate to @duncan?   would you call yourself @mike without the relationship to your past?  would you 'be' an american without your relationship to your environment?  let's try an experiment, think of one element of the self that exists outside of relationship.

@shoeboy,

one may begin right here sir.  one may begin by answering the simple question: what divides challenge from response?  if you answer that question completely, you may just win the BIG BIG MONEY.  

LOLOL we're all just silly little apendages on the hyperdimensional 'being' that is humanity. Look at 'us' all from the 4th dimension and we're just some stretched out spaghetti blob originating from a single organism. How could I and you be any different? how could we possibly be seperate? how could we possibly be ourselves?

is one random grasshopper different from any other random grasshopper? NO. they are each perfect representations of their species. There is not a single thing they could talk about where an outside observer could claim that these two beings were independent from each other, or that either one was in isolation.

28 minutes ago, DinduNuffin said:

@shoeboy,

one may begin right here sir.  one may begin by answering the simple question: what divides challenge from response?  if you answer that question completely, you may just win the BIG BIG MONEY.  

challenge is spelt with a C, H, A, an L, another L, an E, an N, a G and another E. Response is spelt with an R, E, S, P, O, N, S and another E.

@mike

we are the same mechanically, but different subjectively.  sir, imagine for a moment that the entire world is completely dark.  then you are born and begin to sense out your environment.  imagine that as you go, the area around you is lit with your experience.  but those other areas remain dark.  now zoom out and you'll notice that you're entire life up until now is just a scribble on the surface of the planet.  perhaps it extends all around the world, but it is still a thin line.  now, what happens to our diagram when we add in another scribble?  let's add in the speaker. so then there is your scribble and the speaker's scribble and they intersect.  they communicate, interrelate.  perhaps in communion, perhaps not.  sir, what happens to our scribbles in the process of relationship?       

@ShoeBoy,

surely you are not interested in the money, the challenge or the response but rather the perpetuation of your self image.  why else would you meet the speaker in conversation and avoid an earnest attempt at discussion?  sir, to perpetuate the self is to deny integration.  and to deny integration is to destroy reality.  

your response evokes a question that only you can answer, why did you leave your remarks on the thread if you were not interested in meeting in communion?  this is not meant as a judgement or a criticism.  the question is put quite earnestly.  you, that is, your i process, was compelled to leave a certain remark.  at first you looked to discern, but then, environment proved to be too complex, and so you deflected understanding through the process of approximation.  that is, you first asked for a simper way of entering the contest, likely in jest, and when the speaker's response evoked confusion, your mind shifted to approximate that which was not understood completely.  now isn't that the very movement of the self sir?  now what happens if one does not approximate, but instead remains present with their confusion?  if one does not dodge the confusion through justification?  if one does not separate themselves from the confusion through identification or condemnation?  what then sir?  

sir, what is it that divides a challenge from a response?  @DinduNuffin

For who?

@mackowski,

not for any particular sir, but abstractly, mechanically.  that is, life is a series of challenges and responses.  the challenge is always new, and the response is alway old.  what divides them mechanically?  

@DinduNuffin

You finished that with a question mark, so I assume you're asking me a question? Could you simplify it... I'm a bit of a dummy. Those words! Gosh!

@DinduNuffin not for any particular sir, but abstractly, mechanically.  that is, life is a series of challenges and responses.  the challenge is always new, and the response is alway old.  what divides them mechanically?    

Oh, mmm, nothing.

I haven't read through all of the pages in this epic of a thread but has anyone actually read a KM book and then took a voyage and reported back? Also which book is recommended by the speaker? Very interested in the big money over here.

38 minutes ago, TylerKiwi said:

I haven't read through all of the pages in this epic of a thread but has anyone actually read a KM book and then took a voyage and reported back? Also which book is recommended by the speaker? Very interested in the big money over here.

Being interested in the big money will surely lead you to nothing but frustration, atleast with dindu

I already won the challenge and explanations of why I didn't in the form of projections and assumptions were concocted. I call shenanigans!!! Threads good for a lol though, but don't take it seriously boys

@ShoeBoy

indeed.  first there is confusion, one looks to simplify, that is, the self approximates, calls itself a dummy!  and so through approximation understanding is not.  surely its rather simple sir.  

Just now, DinduNuffin said:

@ShoeBoy

indeed.  first there is confusion, one looks to simplify, that is, the self approximates, calls itself a dummy!  and so through approximation understanding is not.  surely its rather simple sir.  

Is that right? Lol. The self didn't call itself a dummy, dummy. I just typed letters on a keyboard. If you see that as the self describing itself, that's on you son.

Someone's gotta keep it fuckin' grounded in here boys. Can't get lost in words now. Truth is meta to language! Remember that!

@TylerKiwi

the speaker is about to embark on KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE #5.  that is, the speaker just completed THE COLLECTED WORKS OF JIDDU KRISHNAMURTI VOL.5 and will soon be mowing some jus d'cern!  

2 minutes ago, DinduNuffin said:

@TylerKiwi

the speaker is about to embark on KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE #5.  that is, the speaker just completed THE COLLECTED WORKS OF JIDDU KRISHNAMURTI VOL.5 and will soon be mowing some jus d'cern!  

Oh yeah? Was it a good read? Did you download it or buy it...?

I used to prefer hard copy books myself but now i'm an eBook on the iPad guy!

@mike

to frustrate is to approximate.  to approximate is to destroy what is actual, as actuality is the integrated movement to which approximation falls immediately behind.  put differently, approximation attempts to conclude what actuality was, but can never be what actuality is.  is that not so sir?  

3 minutes ago, DinduNuffin said:

@mike

to frustrate is to approximate.  to approximate is to destroy what is actual, as actuality is the integrated movement to which approximation falls immediately behind.  put differently, approximation attempts to conclude what actuality was, but can never be what actuality is.  is that not so sir?  

Your mom is so, sir.
So DIRTAYYY. Oh SHIT SON, you just got cupcaked Dindu Muffin. Dough Nut mess with my boy Mike. See what I did there? No you don't cunt. I changed my mind where's my prize money?
#ICallShenanigans

@ShoeBoy

isn't that just it sir?  the self, which is the past, addresses environment, which is you sirs, through a certain veil of conclusion, and that is subjectivity.  that is, @ShoeBoy has approximated this thread a certain way, good for a lol, but nothing more, then, the self, fearing its dissolution reflects that image outwardly.  that is, it seeks confirmation or faces dissolution, which is death.  so it projects opinion and seeks corroboration.  is that not what we see here sir?  

26 minutes ago, ShoeBoy said:

I already won the challenge and explanations of why I didn't in the form of projections and assumptions were concocted. I call shenanigans!!! Threads good for a lol though, but don't take it seriously boys

1 minute ago, DinduNuffin said:

@ShoeBoy

isn't that just it sir?  the self, which is the past, addresses environment, which is you sirs, through a certain veil of conclusion, and that is subjectivity.  that is, @ShoeBoy has approximated this thread a certain way, good for a lol, but nothing more, then, the self, fearing its dissolution reflects that image outwardly.  that is, it seeks confirmation or faces dissolution, which is death.  so it projects opinion and seeks corroboration.  is that not what we see here sir?  

That is false, sir. The self is not the past. Good try. Read another Krishnamurti book, meditate, and try again. You might win the BIG BIG MONEY!