Welcome to The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Center for Self-Optimization

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DinduNuffin

THE KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE!!! WIN BIG BIG MONEY!!!

608 posts in this topic

@ryan,

certainly the relative chink exists on a scale from terrible to terrific.  and as for the matter of the slutface, it seems we are in communion.   that is, it seems you have discerned the nature of the MINDCOCK, and the perceptual skewing brought about by these mouse-faced titty-creatures, the slutface sir.    

two votes speaker, cause he works hard for the money, and for the use of racial and sexual metaphors

one vote for @monkey_mine for the quality and scale of his contributions.  

one vote for @DindetteNuffincuz fuck men.  

Voting is a judgement, a comparison, which is of the image. Voting kind of goes against the spirit of this thread fundamentally and mechanically.

10 hours ago, The Danlo said:

Voting is a judgement, a comparison, which is of the image. Voting kind of goes against the spirit of this thread fundamentally and mechanically.

now sir, what divides a judgement/comparison from a discernment?  Surely it is communion?  No?  It is this fundamental perceptual divide that holds the key to the METACONCEPT.  what the voting process is, is one final opportunity to cleave this divide with the sirs.  

now what is your vote sir?  or rather your discernment?  

Edited by DinduNuffin

WHEN'S THE BIG SHOW? I can't contain myself. What is it that I can't contain?

@tyqo,

by jove sir, what is 'i'?  fundamentally?  surely we are clear on this by now!  i is the residual past that skews perception/thought/action which are one.  so when one says one can't contain one's self,  what is occurring, in actuality, is one's past has engendered compulsion.  to look without preconception is to find bliss sir.  but it cannot be done be effort, only logic, discernment.  

@DinduNuffin,

I vote for @monkey_mine.  From my perspective he is the only appropriate winner.  While @DinduNuffin does work hard for his money, so hard for it honey, so hard for the money that we'd better treat him right - he has no possessions.  well, at least that's what he tries to sell me as he grows his cactuses in his 'ownerless' house.  Point is, it's impossible for him to claim the prize even if he was selected.  

So should I win?  I took the challenge.  I shared my brain thoughts.  Maybe it should go to me?   

Now, even @DinduNuffinwould agree that it's impossible to determine who should win based solely on the value of the individual krishnamurti/cactus experience.  So it's down to me and @monkey_mine, and we cannot compare individual experiences to discern a winner.  The 'speaker', who has no possessions, shares a bank account with me.  So if I win, technically, I pay myself.  So really it's impossible for me to win as well.    

So, through negation, @monkey_minewins the big big money.    

@whatsgoingon,

by jove sir!  to win the KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE you must read one book by KRISHNAMURTI and then eat one PSYCHOACTIVE CACTUS and then share your brain thoughts!  the KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE brings the collective closer to actuality.  to bliss sir.  pure, unadulterated perceptual bliss of the MIND and COCK, which are one. now take the challenge sir!  and find reality.  

now sir, while you didn't take the Challenge @monkey_minedid.  the speaker took it twice. @DindetteNuffindid too.  well sort of.  she didn't read a book by KRISHNAMURTI, but she lives with the speaker.  @monkey_minedid indeed take the challenge.  he discerned with the speaker.  he was not afraid to look at the self mechanically, abstractly, and not through the compulsive filter of subjectivity.  it would seem, although the speaker can never know for sure, that POWOTE discerned the perceptual METACONCEPT. you see sirs, discerning the METACONCEPT is like opening a little portal in the corner of your perception.  and the closer you go to it the more it pulls you in.   but can you go right through?  that's the question.  

speaker votes POWOTE.  now POWOTE, what is your vote?  have we reached communion?  

POWOTE votes POWOTE, aka monkey_mine.

It takes two to make a dialogue, and I have had more dialogue with the speaker than anyone else on this thread, and the dialogue progressed from conflict to communion. And I discerned the METACONCEPT. So I think it stands as an instructive dialogue, one that illustrates the usefulness of neutral self inquiry, as described by J. Krishnamurti.

Now should @DindetteNuffin or  @DinduNuffin  win? As @DindetteNuffin  pointed out, logically, the speaker cannot give, or pay himself the money from his own savings account. Nor can he pay it to @DindetteNuffin , since they share the same account. Thank you  @DindetteNuffin, by the way, for your honesty here. That's a level of honesty that  impresses me, as it disqualifies you and the speaker from winning the money.

And if that about sums it up, and that leaves me as the winner of the KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE,  then yes, Mr. the speaker sir, we have reached communion.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, DinduNuffin said:

@whatsgoingon,

by jove sir!  to win the KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE you must read one book by KRISHNAMURTI and then eat one PSYCHOACTIVE CACTUS and then share your brain thoughts!  the KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE brings the collective closer to actuality.  to bliss sir.  pure, unadulterated perceptual bliss of the MIND and COCK, which are one. now take the challenge sir!  and find reality.  

now sir, while you didn't take the Challenge @monkey_minedid.  the speaker took it twice. @DindetteNuffindid too.  well sort of.  she didn't read a book by KRISHNAMURTI, but she lives with the speaker.  @monkey_minedid indeed take the challenge.  he discerned with the speaker.  he was not afraid to look at the self mechanically, abstractly, and not through the compulsive filter of subjectivity.  it would seem, although the speaker can never know for sure, that POWOTE discerned the perceptual METACONCEPT. you see sirs, discerning the METACONCEPT is like opening a little portal in the corner of your perception.  and the closer you go to it the more it pulls you in.   but can you go right through?  that's the question.  

speaker votes POWOTE.  now POWOTE, what is your vote?  have we reached communion?  

I disagree.

I under many user names (theshabs, . , 19232, muted) participated pretty much throughout the whole thing back in the old forum, if one was to compile my transmissions over the whole challenge, the inevitable outcome would be a victory to me, which I would politely decline.

Now, if one were to cast their memory back there was a rule amendment to the challenge that allowed for the consumption of psychoactive mushrooms in place of cacti.

So, I have read awakening of intelligence, and taken a healthy dose of pan cyan mushrooms and expressed my thoughts 

Although, most of my negatory thought processes started early on in the old forum, when I courageously destroyed my belief systems to awaken to reality untarnished by the fakeness-the image mirrored off of the pure sense data that is me.

Edited by whatsgoingon

Posted (edited)

Whilst it is true @monkey_minehas got serious staying power, and was at least, the last person left discerning with @DinduNuffinby the tiring end of the challenge. However, his writings were fluffy at best, and drew (at least from me) an uninterested glare as I skimmed the countless text walls.

Another thing to note is that, @monkey_mine aka "POWOTE" began to adopt the lingo and conceptual anecdotes of dindu, drawing many an INDEED, from "the speaker" essentially, presumably, mechanically drawing from @DinduNuffin"what he wanted to hear".

And, sadly the very image that dindu had escaped was arisen again in @monkey_mine, an extension chord for his mind, a supplicant image, no more real than the confundity of sense data experii that had overstretched it's usefulness into a "third voice" inside the mind of @dindu.

So , infact "we see" that if powote (an extension of dindu's image) is claimed the winner, the winner of the Krishnamurti challenge is:

The image

The reverberating experience

The one thing that was being rallied against , dissected, analysed, destroyed, had crept around the back, put on a costume and began fighting alongside dindu, high fiving him upon completion of the great victory.

The real question now is will both dindu and monkey accept the red pill of truth? 

Dindu especially will find it hard to swallow, but the truth is always the hardest thing to swallow.

You showed me that.

Edited by whatsgoingon

Posted (edited)

@whatsgoingon,

by jove sir, surely these would be harder to swallow than truth! 

https://www.google.ca/search?q=black+cock&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixnL6FjqrRAhXEbiYKHSCyC6IQ_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=645

is that not so @whatsgoingon?  is not truth more palatable than the black dingus?  to the speaker, truth can be sucked down as fast as one can discern the nature of compulsive thought, but the black dingus would make the speaker wretch and gag.   

then there is the matter of your entry to the CHALLENGE.  you read one book by KRISHNAMURTI.  you ate the PSYCHOACTIVE CACTUS OR ITS EQUIVALENT.  and you shared your brain thoughts.  but did you discern the METACONCEPT?  

what follows is your brain thoughts and the speaker's colour commentary.    

A short while ago, I consumed a decent amount of dried 'Blue meanies'
The trip onset was rapid, and felt great.
visual distortions and morphing were so beautiful and cheerful.
-blue meanies are fantastic aren't they sir?  have a LEMON TRECK with your KRISHNAMURTI, won't you sirs and sirsettes?    

I decided to close my eyes and meditate and I was greeted by what has become a familiar sight from the mushrooms.
That being a spiraling tunnel like thing that could also be thought of as a striped tentacled movement.
i thought to myself "I will get to the bottom of this one"
now sir, what is seeking?  integrally?  mechanically?  surely when there is an effort to become, perceptually, there is insufficiency.  

but as I probed the thing it could always take more different shapes, and the shapes would lead to different "Games"
I realized that if i am meditating than I should not be playing this game, so I thus negated it.

now sir, what divides negation from compulsion?  from effort?  when one discerns that the comparitive rummagings of mind are fruitless, then there is a natural cessation. but here you describe a situation where you realize that you should be meditating, which is preconception, then, you decide to suppress it through conscious effort, which is preconception.  sir, the mind will not be quiet unless it realizes the discernible necessity of finding truth.  otherwise, it will surely rummage in comparative and compulsive thought, even when there is a conscious effort to suppress thought/action/perception which, it seems, you call meditation.  to the speaker, there is no meditation outside of action, only isolation.  

In doing so I was partly relieved and could step back from the game, Knowing that any attempt to try and "win something" or gain some special thing, in the end is merely the All troubling itself with a game.
So then came more Game's - one was a monk hovering over the spiraling portal like disk telling me, "have you seen this game?" he did not tempt me.

I could see through it, it felt better to be outside of the games, I was striping away my I and becoming non-dual with every dismissal of games until finally I could not be tempted by games any longer, I can not now describe the feeling that I felt.
sweet elation? elevation? it was a golden feeling, sturdy, bright, comfortable, pleasant happiness.
There seems to be 2 modes of thinking, the deluded game player and the Buddha.
It was divine, basking in the golden glow I was in the presence of divinity, and I did see one beautiful deity.

could it be sir, that these two 'modes of thinking' are, in fact, two relative approximations that serve only to engender/refurbish the fragile self image?  to the speaker, any effort to approximate the self is an effort of the self concept.  is that not so sir?  

Edited by DinduNuffin

7 hours ago, whatsgoingon said:

The real question now is will both dindu and monkey accept the red pill of truth? 

And why should I accept your judgement of me?  Have you provided me with irrefutable evidence? Do you really think you hold the red pill of truth?

Have you missed one of the main points of this thread, and of the speaker, and of Krishnamurti?

If, as you say, you only "skimmed"  my "countless text walls" with "an uninterested glare", I really don't think your approximation of my work here carries much weight.

Alright, let me get to the questions.

What is seeking?

It is observing.

What divides negation from compulsion?

It is awareness.

(Your thoughts on my thoughts on meditation - what I was attempting was letting in pure awareness/unfiltered sense data and my realisation was that I intact had begun to "play" or engage in some way with my awareness, and thus the purity of my sense data was lessened because the conduit was interfering.)

Are the deluded game player mind and the Buddha mind approximations that engender the fragile self image?

To speak of them, yes. I feel however that in the truly indescribable moment that they occur they are more than mere playthings of the image.

Possibly calling them "modes" is not the correct term yet I can't think of a better one.

The former being a "bit of fun" and the later being a dwelling in pure awareness.

Why should monkey accept my judgement of him? Do I have irrefutable proof? Do I hold the red pill of truth? Has 19232 missed a metaconcwpt? Does my approximations carry much weight?

Monkey all these questions are for yourself do you see?

Out with it then but Don't hold back on me or yourself, really give it some gusto, that should do the trick.

26 minutes ago, whatsgoingon said:

Why should monkey accept my judgement of him? Do I have irrefutable proof? Do I hold the red pill of truth? Has 19232 missed a metaconcwpt? Does my approximations carry much weight?

Monkey all these questions are for yourself do you see?

Not all of the questions apply to me. My last question was not about the metaconcept, but about presenting approximations as truth. You have presented approximations of me and the speaker as truth. I have not done that to you. I'm not comparing quality to quality. I like many of your posts, on this thread and others.

If I have to say why I think I should win instead of you, I would just base it on getting the metaconcept, and staying with the dialogue when no one else was interested. I don't know why you lost interest. I still find the basic process of neutral self inquiry compelling. I've been reading books lately by Tony Packer and Ligia Dantes, both teachers inspired by Krishnamurti's work. I have not stopped because of the CHALLENGE ending. I've just gotten started. 

Posted (edited)

@POWOTE,

KRISHNAMURTI probably crushed her puss too sir.  crushing hott puss was his preferred pastime.  

then there is the matter of who should win the CHALLENGE.  due to comparative approximations, and compulsive refurbishment of the self image, which destroys reality, the speaker selects @powote over @muted.  had @muted not approximated @powote and then noted that he merely skimmed over @powote's contributions, he would have had a better chance of being discerned the winner.  but you would have refused the offerings regardless, isn't that so @19232?    

what matters here sirs, is the rules of the KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE.  we must reach communion.  

@DinduNuffin:   2 votes  @inthemiddlewithu,@Ryan 

@DindetteNuffin:  2 votes  @tyqo, @Thel

@monkey_mine:   3 votes  @DinduNuffin, @DindetteNuffin, @destroya

@whatsgoingon:  1 vote  @whatsgoingon

now the speaker cannot give out the BIG BIG MONEY until we reach communion.  that is, we must universally discern the challenge winner.  universal discernment is the way to finding actuality in a group.  this is how to end war sirs.  how to end conflict.  so review your votes sirs.  review the logic behind them.  ask yourselves what is belief and what is discernment?  

Edited by DinduNuffin

We all did something truly heinous in another life to deserve this.

@Thel,

now sir you read @DindetteNuffin's discernment, and you know the BIG BIG MONEY cannot be awarded until we reach congruence.  so what is your vote sir?  

On 12/29/2016 at 5:56 AM, Thel said:

I cast my 5 slave's 3 votes for @DindetteMuffin.

@Thel,

indeed you do.  but logically sir, mechanically, describe the process that led to the selection of @DindetteNuffin in spite of the fact that she allegedly shares a bank account with the speaker, and so cannot win BIG BIG without paying BIG BIG?   sir, do walk the speaker down your trail of logic?    

Posted (edited)

Say what you will, Mr. the speaker, I have a lot of love and respect for Ms. Dantes.

As for communion, yes, this is how we end war. This is how we end violence. This is what Ms. Dantes was talking about.  We are the world and the world is us.

The big question now is how do we reach communion through discernment if some voters don't have an interest in it? 

By the way, I have 4 votes. Like @whatsgoingon, I voted for myself.

Edited by monkey_mine

11 hours ago, DinduNuffin said:

@Thel,

indeed you do.  but logically sir, mechanically, describe the process that led to the selection of @DindetteNuffin in spite of the fact that she allegedly shares a bank account with the speaker, and so cannot win BIG BIG without paying BIG BIG?   sir, do walk the speaker down your trail of logic?    

Well I can't vote for you because you're a goddamned monster and I can't vote for @monkey_mine because he enabled a goddamned monster. So there you have it.