Welcome to The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Center for Self-Optimization

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DinduNuffin

THE KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE!!! WIN BIG BIG MONEY!!!

608 posts in this topic

Holy cow why do people downvote dindu so much? 

He's rather inoffensive yeah?

Edited by Ryan
Typo

13 hours ago, The Danlo said:

I vote for Ronald Reagan, Cliff Burton and Ty Segall.

indeed.  sir those men did not complete the CHALLENGE and share their brain thoughts.  so they cannot win the BIG BIG MONEY.  

7 hours ago, destroya said:

I vote monkey mine, he put a huge amount of work into replying to you.

1 vote POWOTE.  

3 hours ago, whatsgoingon said:

I think it got cooked for too long , now it's all dry and chewy.

indeed.  now sir have you ever considered what divides actuality from comparative approximation?  

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Holy cow why do people downvote dindu so much? 

He's rather inoffensive yeah?

indeed.  now is it people or person?  that is the question.  

now the speaker does not DOWNVOTE or UPVOTE.  surely that is limiting of thought/action/perception.  that is, to frame in another's post within the boundaries of a mere symbolic arrow is to narrow perception/action/thought, and so to destroy reality.  sirs, the speaker looks without preconception, and so is free of compulsion.  so if one DOWNVOTE's the speaker, surely it is the DOWNVOTE of preconception, compulsion.  so when a sir hits that DOWNVOTE arrow, it is pointing right at his heart.  rather, his COCK.  his MINDCOCK sir.  

now the speaker is not offensive or inoffensive unless there is comparison.  so in actuality the speaker just is sir.  so when a sir can look to the speaker without comparison, a sir can find reality, truth.  

now, your vote sir.  who should win the CHALLENGE?  who should win the BIG BIG MONEY?  

Edited by DinduNuffin

23 minutes ago, DinduNuffin said:

indeed.  now is it people or person?  that is the question.  

now the speaker does not DOWNVOTE or UPVOTE.  surely that is limiting of thought/action/perception.  that is, to frame in another's post within the boundaries of a mere symbolic arrow is to narrow perception/action/thought, and so to destroy reality.  sirs, the speaker looks without preconception, and so is free of compulsion.  so if one DOWNVOTE's the speaker, surely it is the DOWNVOTE of preconception, compulsion.  so when a sir hits that DOWNVOTE arrow, it is pointing right at his heart.  rather, his COCK.  his MINDCOCK sir.  

now the speaker is not offensive or inoffensive unless there is comparison.  so in actuality the speaker just is sir.  so when a sir can look to the speaker without comparison, a sir can find reality, truth.  

now, your vote sir.  who should win the CHALLENGE?  who should win the BIG BIG MONEY?  

What are my options.

4 minutes ago, AngoGoblogian said:

Krishnamurti should win the Krishnamurti challenge. 

KRISHNAMURTI shared HIS BRAIN THOUGHTS, but never ate a PSYCHOACTIVE CACTUS.  so he cannot win the CHALLENGE.  

37 minutes ago, tyqo said:

1 vote @monkey_mine the quality and scale of his contributions.  

1 vote @DindetteNuffin cause fuck men.

now sirs, we have conflicting approximations.  and before there can be a winner, there must be communion.  so do reexamine one's logic, and one's compulsions and surely we will find together actuality.  

Edited by DinduNuffin

1 hour ago, AngoGoblogian said:

A DinduNuffin shared his brain thoughts but never ate a krishnamurti so he can't win.

by jove sir!!!  KRISHNAMURTI and CACUTS have, inside the speaker's mind, FUCKED numerous times!  and when you CACTUS-FUCK KRISHNAMURTI in your MIND it's slow and visceral.  the speaker did much more than mere KRISHNALINGUS.  this is not high school sir.  the speaker and KRISHNAMURTI DP'd perceptual limitation.  expanded it sir.  that is, expanded the skewing anus of reality that is the residual past.  

your vote sir?  

Edited by DinduNuffin

I voted for you because you treat your thread with value.  Constantly checking and replying...  I am similar in that I try to maintain my thread, and I feel if anyone should attain the big big $ it would be you sir.

Also I rarely leave my thread, today is special for whatever reason I decided to look at what you guys talk about around here.   I for the last few years never really bothered to look around and kept to myself in my thread... yet somehow I got banned multiple times for that so maybe I should just stay where I usually can be found before the authority decides to ban me again.

Edited by inthemiddlewithu

Ya I vote for Dindu. The coining of the term "captivating slutface" and the laughter it brought me is worth $5000.00