Welcome to The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Center for Self-Optimization

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DinduNuffin

THE KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE!!! 1 WEEK LEFT!!! WIN BIG BIG MONEY!!!

524 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, Thel said:

Well I can't vote for you because you're a goddamned monster and I can't vote for @monkey_mine because he enabled a goddamned monster. So there you have it.

@Thel would you mind coloring this in a bit? Why do you think the speaker is a goddamned monster?

@Thel,

now sir, @DindetteNuffinshares a bank account with the speaker, and the speaker has no possessions.  therefore neither she, nor the speaker can win the money BIG BIG.  

and sir, to approximate the speaker as "a goddamn monster" is to destroy the integral understanding.  the speaker is an integration sir, not a relative approximation.  

sir, that will not win with BIG BIG MONEY.  now state your logic sir.  or surely your vote carries no weight.  

Clearly you're not a god damn monster and that dude is just mad because you have an intelligent method of trolling or something like that

@AngoGoblogian, @monkey_mine, @sirs and @sirsettes,

now sirs, @Thelhas cast a vote, that is, he has made a statement.  a statement that is not currently mutually/universally discernible.  and so there is conflict.  and where there is conflict, there is the destruction of reality.  but do not take this as fact sirs!  go into it yourselves and find out.

now external conflict, that is, between one's self and another, is quite obvious relative to conflict inwardly.  war sirs.  but is there not first war inside the sir before there is war amongst the community?  of course.  so then external conflict is the cascading machination of conflict inwardly.  so it is internal conflict that is the problem fundamentally.  so it is internal conflict which interests the speaker.  

so we see that @Thelis not actually in conflict with the the speaker, or @POWOTE but rather he is fragmented inwardly.  that is, inside of @Thelthere are two images that don't align perfectly.  one image is that of actuality, that is, the unfolding of reality which @Thel senses perceptually.  the other image is preconception, which is residual past, held conceptually.  actuality is pliable, while the residual past is rigid, so when there is preconception there is skewing.  

So the speaker cannot tell@Thel that his perception is skewed.  that is authority.  and if you look, you will see that authority is too the residual past or preconception.  so@Thelmust watch it in himself.  he must find out what is the nature of perceptual limitation in the self.  the moment the speaker tells him what to think, pliability is destroyed.  authority is the past and so not pliable.  logic is unrestricted by definition.  so votes must be presented logically and not authoritatively.  authoritative votes will eventually be moulded by the pliability of logic.  but how soon we make the move to pliable reality as a community, will depend solely on the individual.  do you see sirs?  do you see the significance of all this?  

Edited by DinduNuffin

18 minutes ago, DinduNuffin said:

authoritative votes will eventually be moulded by the pliability of logic.

That's my favorite Omar Rodriguez-Lopez album.

@Thel,

really though sir, how do you rationalize awarding @DindetteNuffin the BIG BIG MONEY when she shares a bank account with the speaker and so cannot win BIG BIG without paying BIG BIG?  

can this just become about interpreting at the drive-in's relationship of command album

@AngoGoblogian,

no sir.  once a winner is discerned the speaker will reveal the nature of the KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE 2: KRISHNAMURTIER.  the speaker will not discern the nature of at the drive-in's album.    the nature of at the drive-in's album is not the fundamental problem of man.  

@AngoGoblogian I discovered Relationship of Command only after hearing De-Loused In The Comatorium and looking into their catalogue. It's pretty great from start to finish.

3 hours ago, DinduNuffin said:

@Thel,

really though sir, how do you rationalize awarding @DindetteNuffin the BIG BIG MONEY when she shares a bank account with the speaker and so cannot win BIG BIG without paying BIG BIG?  

Maybe it's because she shares a bank account with the speaker and so cannot win BIG BIG without paying BIG BIG?

4 hours ago, Thel said:

Maybe it's because she shares a bank account with the speaker and so cannot win BIG BIG without paying BIG BIG?

oh come on sir!  you must look to logic!  good sir, if you cannot adequately support your vote, it is not a vote at all.  it is a baseless assertion.  by jove sir, who should win the MONEY BIG BIG?  

On 1/9/2017 at 8:04 PM, monkey_mine said:

200_s.gif

You're right he's not a monster he's a fucking cartoon character.

Monster or not he's still an unrepentant prick.

May his teeth fall out and be replaced by trichocereus bridgesii.

May his head grow out of the ground like an onion.

2 hours ago, Thel said:

I've seen the speaker display some prickly behavior, but I seen much more behavior on the courteous and helpful side, even under attack. So I would not sum him up as either a prick or as an angel.

9 hours ago, Thel said:

@Thel,

comparison is the past sir.  it is not the real.  that is, the real is the integration, and not the particular.  so to make an assertion relative to one's own past is to destroy the perception of the integral nature of being.  go slowly good sir.  it is there.  

now the speaker is not a monster.  the speaker is not a cartoon character.  and the speaker is arguably more of a cartoon character than he is a monster.  but what is self approximation?  surely that is the fundamental problem here.  that is, why is there a need to approximate the speaker?  surely it is the same movement as the approximation of the self?  isn't that so sirs?  is it not the same movement, mechanically, to JUDGE another as it is to DEFINE the self?   put differently, when the image of environment develops, does this not too engender the relative position of the self on the accumulated scales?  if that is so, then the 'i', which is compulsion, is the sum product of all measurements.  

so then why, sir, do you look to DEFINE YOURSELF instead of discerning a winner of the KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE?

Edited by DinduNuffin

@tyqo,

indeed you do.  now sir, to the speaker, there is no authority.  that is, authority only flows where logic does not.   authority becomes obsolete the instant there is logic.  authority comes in many forms doesn't it sir?  there is the external kind.  the police.  the laws of physics.  and so on.  and there are the internal modes of authority.  the ideals, the preconceptions, the definitions and so on.  let's find out, together, if the vote you have expressed is of authority or of logic.  perhaps you will fair better than @Thel, who looks not past his field of preconception.  

now sir, initially you voted for @DindetteNuffincause fuck men.  so why sir, have you changed your vote to @tyqo?   did you take the CHALLENGE good sir?  

Edited by DinduNuffin

I didn't do Lucy or eat legal cacti sir. I have been reading Krishnamurti for the past few months rather extensively. 

10 minutes ago, tyqo said:

I didn't do Lucy or eat legal cacti sir. I have been reading Krishnamurti for the past few months rather extensively. 

Nyup

1 hour ago, tyqo said:

oh indeed sir!  oh indeed!  certainly then we will find communion!  

to gain entry to the CHALLENGE one must first read one book by KRISHNAMURTI then consume 1 PSYCHOACTIVE CACTUS and share one's brain thoughts.  you have completed the KRISHNAMURTI reading component indeed.  but you have not consumed the CACTUS while considering the METACONCEPT.  and furthermore you have not shared your brian thoughts.  therefore you have not officially entered the CHALLENGE good sir.    

there are only three entries.  the speaker, dindette, and POWOTE.  the speaker has no possessions.  dindette shares a bank account with the speaker.  

so then sir, what drives thought/action/perception in you?  is it logic?  or authority?  

On 1/5/2017 at 11:34 PM, DinduNuffin said:

what matters here sirs, is the rules of the KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE.  we must reach communion.  

@DinduNuffin:   2 votes  @inthemiddlewithu,@Ryan 

@DindetteNuffin:  1 votes  @Thel

@monkey_mine:   3 votes  @DinduNuffin, @DindetteNuffin, @destroya

@whatsgoingon:  1 vote  @whatsgoingon

@tyqo: 1 vote @tyqo

SIRS AND SIRSETTES:  

not surprisingly, we have not reached a unanimous vote.  @tyqo, you cannot vote for yourself since you did not enter the CHALLENGE.  you have not led the speaker along a trail of logic to your vote.  that will not win any BIG BIG MONEY AROUND HERE, kind sir!  but you are reading KRISHNAMURTI, and perhaps soon you will plant a CACTUS!!  

@Thelthe self image is quite fragile, isn't it sir?  it constantly looks to approximate itself.  and it is very cunning.  surely one of its most cunning modalities of refurbishment is the comparative approximation.  that is, defining those people around you.  what they have.  how they act.  their value on the many scales.  he is chinese, she is retarded and so on and so on.  what is happening here, good sir, is not the discernment of your environment, but rather an approximation relative to a point of comparison which is the fragile self image.  perhaps you see it now.  perhaps now you can follow the movement of your own fragile self image.  or perhaps the speaker should put it differently?  perhaps it is still not palpable.  

@POWOTE must move on from KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE to other initiatives.  and the speaker must begin THE KRISHNAMURTI CHALLENGE VOL. 2 KRISHNAMURTIER.  details en route.  the speaker has urged @POWOTE to wait one more week for the BIG BIG ENDING.  perhaps he will.  

so @Theland @tyqo you have one week to lead the speaker to your vote along a trail of logic.    if you do so adequately we will go into it and find out what is real.  if your logic is flawed the speaker will discern actuality.  

Edited by DinduNuffin