Welcome to The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Center for Self-Optimization

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

pattmayne

Could vampires live on the moon?

Could vampires live in the moon?   2 members have voted

1. 1. Could they?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
11 hours ago, MindRolling said:

Those would be space vampires you are thinking of.. common mistake.

Oh well if they're space vampires, then yeah duh they can live on the moon.

Obbiously they can only live on the dark side of the moon because they have the worst sun allergies ever.

12 minutes ago, monkey_mine said:

Obbiously they can only live on the dark side of the moon because they have the worst sun allergies ever.

But the dark side of the moon just always faces away from Earth. Sometimes it faces the sun, like during an eclipse. So they'd have to keep travelling.

I always wondered why moonlight was okay, since it's still reflected sunlight.

They don't need air. I guess they can't feed, like @These Foreign Roads said. So they would need some kind of moon farm.

Fine. I guess they live in Europe.

Moon farm! I love that idea! The vamps could dome cap a crater and keep slave humans to grow food in the moon farm. The humans eat the food and the vamps feed off the humans. It’s a win-win.

21 minutes ago, monkey_mine said:

Moon farm! I love that idea! The vamps could dome cap a crater and keep slave humans to grow food in the moon farm. The humans eat the food and the vamps feed off the humans. It’s a win-win.

Wow that's terrifying lol. From the humans perspective it's pure horror. You could never escape! But it's so absurd that it would be hard to make that into a serious story.

And that's exactly why they're getting away with it!

depends on what vampire and lore

16 hours ago, Satan said:

Oh well if they're space vampires, then yeah duh they can live on the moon.

there's a movie called lifeforce about space vampires, dont remember was this adressed there :P

51 minutes ago, ginkgo said:

depends on what vampire and lore

there's a movie called lifeforce about space vampires, dont remember was this adressed there :P

I'm under the impression that space vampires are, in fact, unaffected by solar radiation. Is this true? Has any lore confirmed this? This is an important question.