Welcome to The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Center for Self-Optimization

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CosmEffect

DTFH Episode 245 - Shane Mauss

just started this....Shane is a great guest, and his LIVE show was great.

I saw him in November....did any of the family see him on his massive tour?

it was splendid.

I've always felt deep shame about growing up on a cum farm. It was really empowering to hear Duncan and Shane speaking so openly about wanking guys off for a living. As they said it really is hard work, and I was very good at it. I can't help but even feel  a little proud.

4 minutes ago, Wallace said:

I've always felt deep shame about growing up on a cum farm. It was really empowering to hear Duncan and Shane speaking so openly about wanking guys off for a living. As they said it really is hard work, and I was very good at it. I can't help but even feel  a little proud.

Seems like you've come a long away. 

im so excited, I love when these two get together. Such great convos that really help out in life.

Posted (edited)

I think I pulled a hernia I laughed so hard  through the second half.

I just wish Duncan and Shane discussed their psychedelic experiences and what they may mean but maybe that's only because that's where I'm at, at the moment.

Edited by Soliton

@SolitonCheck out their first convo on the DTFH. I know they get into that.

@Piquiodtotally agree. I caught his Good Trip tour in Dallas and it was one of my all time favorite comedy shows. My fiancé isn't even into psychedelics but she had a great time too.

I don't even want him to do interviews anymore, because the intros are so great. I want hours and hours of ramblin' Duncan.

Well I still want him to do interviews but I also want more of the intros lol.

On 6/19/2017 at 11:41 AM, pattmayne said:

I don't even want him to do interviews anymore, because the intros are so great. I want hours and hours of ramblin' Duncan.

Well I still want him to do interviews but I also want more of the intros lol.

I was thinking the same thing. I could listen to a few albums worth of intros/rants.

31 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

I was thinking the same thing. I could listen to a few albums worth of intros/rants.

Stop stifling your creativity, @duncan!! Spread your wings and fly!!

Actually it would be pretty awesome to hear an audio book written and read by Duncan that was specifically written for the ear.