Welcome to The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Center for Self-Optimization

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
messi

resolved

resolved

Edited by messi

Can you get on a plane to US from russia if you only have your russian passport and lost the american one. i do have my ssn. help

Edited by messi

1 hour ago, messi said:

Can you get on a plane to US from russia if you only have your russian passport and lost the american one. i do have my ssn. help

There might be better places to ask that. Is anyone here in Russia? 

6 hours ago, pattmayne said:

There might be better places to ask that. Is anyone here in Russia? 

@messi I think.

Messi is like the anti Snowden.

Where in Russia are you? Here's a US Consulate page. They're the ones who can best help you. I have a friend who splits time b/t St. Petersburg & the US who used to work for the State Dept. He might be able to help, but I have a feeling that the first thing he's going to tell you is to contact the consulate office.

@messi I'm going to be able to get my hands on like $100 next month and I've been studying encryption a little bit. I'm even building my own little entropy source, but I have to assume at this point that it's still generating way too much bias.

Anyway point being I'm going to have $100 soon and also will probably be able to "encrypt" it somehow using my device. So I will be able to send you 100 encrypted $s. PM for contact info.

/* to do still:

1. Get money (pretty sure thing).

2. Finish and test entropy source.

3. Use hash algorithms or something to scrub the entropy.

4. Use the entropy to encrypt $100.

5. Transfer the encrypted money to @messi.

*/

oh that reminds me do you know anything about public keys? Because I think somehow I'm going to have to get you a key. We will cross that bridge when we come to it.

2 hours ago, Charlemagne said:

wait is this thread a Tom Clancy novel

It's a Dean Koontz short story.

@pattmayne if I understand correctly (which I don't), you "can" borrow it any time you want, but there are no guarantees you're getting what you think you're getting.

I'm going to be 100% honest with you right now: even if you did borrow it, I would never feel confident you were getting "the good stuff" back to me. It's nothing personal.

On the flip side, I don't want "to" dupe you by giving you something that isn't right.

@TeenKonceptz® If you invest in a good entropometer then you can verify that its essence has been fortified with a sticky resin through which it can reabsorb any lost goodnessssuffered during my experiments.

this thread is getting more and more confusing and also making me pretty hard

Everyone, @pattmayne is most likely a Russian shill.

I'm not sure who you're working for, or what you're trying to do and or prove, but this isn't a game. This is a man's life.

Getting sweet, fresh, pink, dewy entropy is no joke. These are the bases of the general approach I'm taking right now:

http://holdenc.altervista.org/avalanche/

http://www.ciphersbyritter.com/NOISE/NOISRC.HTM

We're still facing a lot of daunting challenges, even assuming we can get some premium encryption-grade entropy straight off the key. For instance, how to digitally encrypt a $100 bill. I guess it's going to look something like this:

laser-tron.jpg

Either way, at this early stage, I really don't think it's doing anyone any good to draw this discussion off-topic into resins and whatnot. Maybe we can discuss residues when the time is right...but never resins.

Beyond that, what are your "experiments"? Probably "Top Secret", am I or am I not correct in my assessment of the present situation?

PM me for details.

@TeenKonceptz® Avalanche noise isn't random. It's a receptor and relay for diverse local patterns and prone to manipulation. They might be feeding you your own encryption key.

My experiments mostly pertain to scraping the residual goo from the containing edges of highly entropic systems. Different frequencies deposit different resins. A system can also absorb the properties of another systems if the containing walls are first coated with its resins. So I'll keep the fire alive, so to speak, and coat it with fortifying goo.

So if it's avalanches versus resins, I've never heard of resins getting hacked.

560px-2d_of_5d_3.svg.pnglive-resin-5-599x399.jpgAn%20RAF%20helicopter%20flies%20over%20t

Helicopters and power lines are two of the more mundane ways they can resonate their algorithmic frequencies through the crystallized water flakes. And feeding encryptioneers their own pre-packaged keys is one of the more mundane functions of avalanche hacking.

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, TeenKonceptz® said:

@pattmayne ...

I believe I've made myself clear. PM for details.

I tried and tried.

59 minutes ago, TeenKonceptz® said:

I am working for the Chinese to resonate their communistic frequencies through our avalanchi. Long live communism.

I knew it!

Edited by pattmayne