Welcome to The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Center for Self-Optimization

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whatsgoingon

I ♡ Richard Spencer

I am a white nationalist.

I love the alt right.

I believe identity politics are here to stay, the white man is waking from his slumber.

For too long, the filthy media has pushed white hatred, white guilt and the slow destruction of the white race.

This is not a normal way to live. This is a delusion that is masterfully and purposely fed to us.

One must be PROUD of their bloodline.

PROUD of their heritage.

Instead we are told we should feel guilt and shame, that we should let other races take over our homeland. That we should give up and genocide ourselves.

This is a mental illness!

Take the red pill.

Awaken from your slumber.

HAIL TRUMP!

HAIL SPENCER!

HAIL THE ALT RIGHT!

HAIL VICTORY!

Sigh.

Skin color doesn't mean much... at all. Pride is mostly for children anyway. We can be ambitious, loving, and stoic.

White nationalism is weird, at best. Retarded at medium. Murderous and destructive at worst.

Do you think white people are superior? Or they're just "your team?"

32 minutes ago, pattmayne said:

Sigh.

Skin color doesn't mean much... at all. Pride is mostly for children anyway. We can be ambitious, loving, and stoic.

White nationalism is weird, at best. Retarded at medium. Murderous and destructive at worst.

Do you think white people are superior? Or they're just "your team?"

Actual skin colour, yes. Race , however means everything, bloodline and ancestry makes you who you are.

Eugenically if you breed two humans of certain phenotype expressions, the progeny will exhibit those phenotypes or throw back to earlier phenotypes along the bloodline correct?

So using dogs as an example if you breed savage pit bulls generation after generation, you can expect the bloodline of the dogs to exhibit savage pit bulls.

And so if beautiful white people with beautiful morals and courage, honesty, inventiveness, big hearted ness, goodness etc etc  continue their bloodline, those traits will be expressed in their children.

Pride is for children?

Pride is contentment for who you are and what you do. have you no pride? 

It is to be expected, Always thought I was a bad person for being prideful and for loving my white identity, not anymore, I will not let others tell me that I should be ashamed of my whiteness.

Take this example of anti white propaganda.

"Blondes are dumb"

Everyone has heard this one, and a lot of people including blondes joke about it, people say "I'm having a blonde day".

Blondes are NOT DUMB. They are intelligent beautiful people.

This anti white rhetoric is a recent phenomena starting around the time of world war two.

Red pill bro, do you want to know more?

1 hour ago, whatsgoingon said:

This anti white rhetoric is a recent phenomena starting around the time of world war two.

Red pill bro, do you want to know more?

A) Boooriiiing!

B) Not even remotely redpill, "bro."

C) I am white. I have never been repressed or oppressed or shamed for being white. You are silly.

Edited by pattmayne

Not everyone white person is intelligent and beautiful (fundamentally, mechanically..) jk. Sure everyone is beautiful in their own way maybe depending on how ya look at it. And what do you mean "breed savage pit bulls"? Are you talking about raising a pit bull to be savage? I know people with pit bulls and they are some of the sweetest dogs I ever met. Up there with retrievers. I think the idea of white privilege is dumb and I don't see any practical harm coming from being proud of your heritage but watch out for how much pride. Pride can turn some people into real cock suckers. 

This is some shit from the Trump 2016 thread on the rogan board. Pretty much why i choose not to go on their anymore. This shit spirals into dark places.

2 hours ago, pattmayne said:

A) Boooriiiing!

B) Not even remotely redpill, "bro."

C) I am white. I have never been repressed or oppressed or shamed for being white. You are silly.

A) Juicy and interesting.

B) Totally red pill. 

C) Didn't you get multiculturalism rammed down your throat? 

Isn't this oppressing you?

56 minutes ago, AngoGoblogian said:

Not everyone white person is intelligent and beautiful (fundamentally, mechanically..) jk. Sure everyone is beautiful in their own way maybe depending on how ya look at it. And what do you mean "breed savage pit bulls"? Are you talking about raising a pit bull to be savage? I know people with pit bulls and they are some of the sweetest dogs I ever met. Up there with retrievers. I think the idea of white privilege is dumb and I don't see any practical harm coming from being proud of your heritage but watch out for how much pride. Pride can turn some people into real cock suckers. 

There are always exceptions.

Savage Pit Bulls are savage, not nature V nurture, to me, they are killers, please don't let kids or other dogs near one of them. But, there are always exceptions.

Anti White stuff like "privelage" "affirmative action" "racism" "anti semitism".

It's all the subversive action by the predominantly Jewish Globalist elite.

I used to think "oh the poor jews, they have been persecuted again and again, for no reason, by horrible racists"

But if you look into it (luckily this is not yet illegal) their were very real reasons why they were banished from Germany, England, Spain etc etc.

These are the same "money changers" that Jesus drove out of the temple.

Why were they banished you ask?

1 they take control of the media

2 they claim victimhood and pass laws against antisemitism/racism (fun fact the punishment in post bolshevik (Jewish ran) Russia for antisemitism was death) while actively commiting genocide on others.

3 they promote homosexual and immoral sexual behavior while forbidding it themselves.

4 they vehemently fight for the destruction of their hosts culture while strictly adhering to their own.

5 they take control of the banks/money. Just as they have done in the US with the Federal Reserve.

6 they promote interracial relationships while strictly forbidding it for their own people.

On and on and it is the same game plan since they were slaughtering Canaanites in the middle of the night.

See but bringing up all those facts just piss people off.

It shouldn't though, it's just history.

I have a confession to make everyone.

My real name is joseph goldenstein. I am jewish, and i head up the womens studies department at yale, I also work for the U.N and perform abortions on white babies in my spare time.

for years we had hoped that you people wouldnt catch on to our plans. But you refused to back down, good job. *claps*.

heh heh. Amazing, how many fights and struggles you had to overcome just to get me to reveal my identity.

Well, uve got my attention now kid.

How about I pay you $10,000,000 to quiet down?

13 hours ago, whatsgoingon said:

Why?

Cause he's not white you dolt.

Your thread discussed culture, not race or ethnicity, but somehow you labelled it as white something.

I'm not posting in that stupid thread because I want healthier and more fun topics to rise to the top.

Multiculturalism was never jammed down my throat. You are not white-shamed, though you wish you were. White people are not on the run. You can make laws against bad behavior without slaughtering Jews lol.

Is there any point talking reason to you? Do you realize you're a little bit retarded? You weaken yourself with this illogic. You have the "poor me" syndrome and you want to be persecuted. You sound like a Social Justice Warrior. You think it's Red Pill to imagine you're being persecuted and then whine about it? You feel small so you imagine a boogeyman to complain about.

On 31/12/2016 at 0:22 AM, Endymion said:

I'm offended that you said pit bulls are killers. GTFO

They are killers.

A "good" pitty is bred to be a killer.

Not to be confused with a Staffordshire Bull Terrier though. They are bred to be a family dog/vermin killer.