Welcome to The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Center for Self-Optimization

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ryan

This is my thread.

46 posts in this topic

This is my thread.

If I tell you that u have to get out, then you HAVE to leave.

I can talk about whatever I want but if u say something and I don't like it u have to change it. Also if I tell u to modify your posts in any way then u HAVE to do it or u have to get out of my thread.

This is what my thread looks like:

private-jet-_tnhy.jpg

No worries Martha will clean that up.

"MARTHA GET IN HERE AND CLEAN UP THIS SHITTY MESS."

Modern-Mops-Demystified.jpg

Maybe you could hire me as your janitor. I think I'll need a second job to make ends meet anyway.

2 hours ago, Gnome said:

Maybe you could hire me as your janitor. I think I'll need a second job to make ends meet anyway.

Okay I fired Martha. You will answer to the name Martha.

hey @Stigor @DrStrib is it at all possible for me and @Gnometo have mod privileges for one thread 

3 hours ago, WeepingMonk said:

ogod300.jpg

Please remove this image and replace it with detailed praise of my teeth to gum ratio

Edited by Ryan

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Please remove this image and replace it with detailed praise of my teeth to gum ratio

f49cbe008d3f60a70c0bd4a45cc434e3.jpg

14 minutes ago, jenkins said:

@Ryan Where did you get the money for all of this?

Oil + Inheritance + Hard Fucking Work

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

@WeepingMonk

this thread.

this is My thread.

if I tell u to do something u HAVE to

or u HAVE to leave My Thread

I want to bring you your Make-A-Wish moment and see you take the upvote lead. There's no more need to pander, my friend, the the greenies are coming.

I'm up voting your thread.

Thread_spool.jpg

19 minutes ago, WeepingMonk said:

I want to bring you your Make-A-Wish moment and see you take the upvote lead. There's no more need to pander, my friend, the the greenies are coming.

I'm up voting your thread.

Thread_spool.jpg

Seriously now I'm having a panic attack and wondering if I'm a fraud. You're an asshole for this and the voting system is "queer" and I will never post ironic things again.

@Ryan's final form is much hunkier than his previous form, which I imagined as the a dorky hipster form.

23 minutes ago, AngoGoblogian said:

Image may contain: guitar and indoor 

@RyanHere it is d00d

That is sick

-what's the wood

-what's the 12th fret inlay?

I love it, man. I think it's walnut but I'm not positive, I'd have to ask the guy who built it (guy used to be a professional wrestler lol). It's really heavy and the neck goes all the way through the body. That's a cobra on the 12th fret. I really need to ask the dude about the specifics. I don't have an amp right now so I haven't played it in over a year, which sucks so I just play a lot of acoustic. But it sounds sexy as fuck. 

I think it would be cool to get all the musicians on the forum together and collab on stuff, like write a song for the family. I'm getting a new cajon for christmas. 

Unfortunately there is little I can do without mod privileges, but I can up/downvote and be my usual gnome self. 

6 hours ago, jenkins said:

The strings look like authentic tiger sinew.  Very nice.

*Angel sinew