Welcome to The Duncan Trussell Family Hour Center for Self-Optimization

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jack L

Spiritual Awakening

Are any of you out there experiencing the ascension that would like to share his experience ? 

I just need other opinion or stories on this.

Idk if I am ascending, I feel more like I'm just hanging out and intermittently trying desperately 2 hang on or something. 

BUT reading that sentence reminded me of a clip from a show the boys I babysit were watching this one time that I re-found recently on Facebook. Their dad is a white dreadlocked reggae musician and their mom is a midwife so they have them watch recordings of the hippiest shows when they are allowed to TV. The clip I'm referring to was this super esoteric and trippy ascension/enlightenment message or something slapped in the middle of a children's show. The boys were like glued to the screen in brainwash mode with drool coming out of the 3 year olds mouth, and the eight year old eating his gum gum bears, and I was just like "the fuck?"

Edited by softwarmpretty

I had little knowledge of anything spiritual aside from some vague understanding and interest in the third eye. I was still very skeptical of these things, but open to their possibilities.

Then the day after a genuine attempt at meditation (with binaural beats) I had an intense "awakening" experience...it was far beyond any mushroom trip I'd experienced, and almost impossible to describe. However, I will say FOR ME it came with some distinct physical sensations around the third eye, and subsequently at the crown of my head. That's when my trip essentially began. 

Anyway, I've been trying to learn what happened to me ever since...so I guess that's in a way when my "awakening" began. But the best descriptions I've found for what I experienced was a kundalini awakening.

kundalini200.gif

Edited by self_medic

2 minutes ago, self_medic said:

I had little knowledge of anything spiritual was aside from some vague understanding and interest in what "the third eye" was. I was still very skeptical of these things, but open to their possibilities.

Then the day after my first genuine attempt at meditation (with binaural beats) I had an intense "awakening" experience...it was far beyond any mushroom trip I'd experienced, and almost impossible to describe. However, I will say FOR ME it came with some distinct physical sensations around the third eye, and subsequently at the crown of my head. That's when my trip essentially began. 

Anyway, I've been trying to learn what happened to me ever since...so I guess that's in a way when my "awakening" began. But the best descriptions I've found for what I experienced was a kundalini awakening.

Link to binaurals?

@Tin RamIt could have been this one - https://youtu.be/iIHz2Ut6Riw only because I remember I sat for around 30 minutes.

Nothing happened that evening, but the next day was when I had a vibratory sensation on my forehead, as if someone was lightly touching their finger there. It slowly grew more intense throughout the day until the "pop" sensation at the crown of my head. That's when my experience became ineffable, and lasted until I fell asleep that night.

Sometimes I wonder if it was possible some DMT was excreted in my brain at that moment? I honestly don't know. But I haven't really tried any more meditating with binaural frequencies since...I guess I'm still integrating what happened, and it was kind of frightening wondering whether I had a psychotic break at the time. Although the experience itself was very positive for the most part, and after reading more about spiritual awakenings, A&P, kundalini rising, etc I've had some context to put it in, which has helped. (http://www.dharmaoverground.org/dharma-wiki/-/wiki/Main/The+Arising+and+Passing+Away/en)

Regardless I haven't talked much about it with my family and friends for fear it might make them worry...but I don't mind sharing it here in case it might be helpful for anyone else that could relate.

@self_medic this binaural beats directly ties into an experience i had with it in the army. Powerful relaxant rushed in and my legs and entire body felt a rush of pleasure, my legs nearly gave out. I had been trying with binaurals for months. My experience was cut short though, because a superior entered the room. :( Never got a reaction from it again.

4 hours ago, softwarmpretty said:

Idk if I am ascending, I feel more like I'm just hanging out and intermittently trying desperately 2 hang on or something. 

BUT reading that sentence reminded me of a clip from a show the boys I babysit were watching this one time that I re-found recently on Facebook. Their dad is a white dreadlocked reggae musician and their mom is a midwife so they have them watch recordings of the hippiest shows when they are allowed to TV. The clip I'm referring to was this super esoteric and trippy ascension/enlightenment message or something slapped in the middle of a children's show. The boys were like glued to the screen in brainwash mode with drool coming out of the 3 year olds mouth, and the eight year old eating his gum gum bears, and I was just like "the fuck?"

Awesome video ! 

Thanks for sharing, that's not just for kids :D

For everyone who thinks is going through a spiritual awakening check out this guy's channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjerQpCYV_kL-IbQZNVHVPQ he helped me a lot through some hard times. Look at earlier videos and see if you can relate to some of the symptoms.

Also if you feel you just noticed a sign telling you to take follow a certain path, do not avoid it.